An electricity-driven - with a power unit / power aggregate - top water pump is a water well pump which pumps water out of drinking and salt water wells with a maximum delivery height of 6 meters.
- Inexpensive acquisition, installation and replacement.
- The water level must not fall below 6 meters; so the pumping of water is limited to a delivery height of 6 meters maximum.
- Consumption of electricity (usually from non-renewable sources) and, if operated with a power aggregate or power unit, additional consumption of fuel or diesel and oil.
- Fuel or diesel and oil must be replenished if operated with a power unit - power aggregate.
- Electricity - Power
- Fuel or diesel and oil if operated with a power unit / power aggregate (high power costs for constant delivery).
- It is simple to replace already existing top water pumps and install a new water well pump.