An electricity-driven submersible water pump pumps water out of a water well - for potable water - drinking water and salt water - with a delivery height of several hundred meters.
- Water can be pumped from a depth of several hundred meters.
- Consumption of electricity - power (usually from non-renewable sources) and, if operated with a power unit / power aggregate, additional consumption of fuel or diesel and oil.
- Fuel or diesel and oil must be replenished if operated with a power unit / aggregate.
- Electricity - Power
- Fuel or diesel and oil if operated with a power unit / aggregate (high power costs for constant delivery).
- It is easy to replace an already existing submersible water well pumps together with a local company and install a new water well pump.