Technical Data: Afridev Hand Pump
|Type of pump:||Lift pump|
|Range of lift:||45 meters|
|Performance:||22 liters p. minute at 7 meters
15 liters p. minute at 25 meters
10 liters p. minute at 45 meters
|Diameter of water well:||min. 100mm|
|Type of well:||Drilled or digged water wells|
General Information about the Afridev Hand Pumps
The use of this pump is particularly common in many parts of Africa. It has the following features:
- The bushings are made of plastic, and the pump is hot-dip galvanised (zinced).
- Varies settings for the handles for differing water-levels (heights).
- Custom pedestal and water run-off lengths are possible.
- Suctions rods with various threaded-connections (threads, hooks or eyes).
- 225mm lift-height provides a water flow rate of up to 990 litres of water per minute.
- The maximum effective lift-height is 45 meters.
- For installation and maintenance special tools from Afridev are needed.
- Implemented mainly in Africa, India, South America and Asia.