Pumpmakers focuses on solar pump systems for the supply of rural and urban areas with access to Water, Internet, Power & Light. Furthermore we offer water exploration, water well construction, WASH solutions, agricultural purposes and the implementation of entire projects for governments, NGOs and CSR activities.
Imagine what it would be like if remote regions were to be able to connect to the world via WiFi Internet, have
access to a charging station for lights, radios, mobile phones and tablets, and WATER.
But that’s not all. At the same time, ground water data can be logged and transmitted together with weather data and live pictures of the region.
The solar water pump "PM Life Station" makes this – and more – possible!
Water Boosts Life & Jobs
Pumpmakers develops solar water pumps and contributes to reducing water shortages and poverty worldwide.
We provide people with their own access to safe, clean drinking water – even in the remotest corners of the world – a worldwide network of fellow Pumpmakers, AND we assist and support all those wanting to use our solar pump systems for their business and NGOs.
Pumpmakers Solar Pumps – Innovative – Economical
To tackle the global water crisis, the award-winning Austrian solar company PM Pumpmakers GmbH has developed the world’s most innovative solar pump systems, using the latest technology, european quality and a patented concept.
Whether you choose the world’s first "water- internet- and charging system" the PM Life Station or an entire PM Solar Pump System to supply water to urban or rural communities, irrigate crops, breed livestock or run a fish farm, Pumpmakers provide everything you need, including numerous benefits.
With the power of the sun, Pumpmakers Solar Water Pumps..
- provide sustainable, cost-effective and flexible alternatives for a steady supply of water
- effectively pump water out of water wells:
- up to a depth of 100m/300ft with a delivery rate of up to 18,000 liters per day
(PM Life Station - DIY Solar Pump)
- beyond a depth of 350m / 1,150ft with a delivery rate of more than 50,000 liters per hour
(PM Solar Pump System)
- operate up to 10 hours a day
- incur no running costs
- amortize in 2 years at the latest
- require hardly any maintenance (high-quality materials make this possible)
- are affordable and can be installed all over the world to foster local economic development
- can easily be assembled locally, using local skills and parts
- replace already existing generator-driven water pumps, hand pumps, submersible water pumps and windmill water pumps.
Besides that, the PM Life Station - the successor of DIY Solar Pump..
- WiFi Internet,
- electrical power to charge lights, radios and mobile devices,
- monitors both the ground water and weather data,
- sends live pictures,
- is “Made in Africa” to strengthen the local economy,
- fosters self-sufficiency,
- can be used as a 6m high advertisement tower,
- allows water to be pumped at night, using the optional hand pump,
- is salt water resistant to avoid corrosion.
Pumpmakers Platform – Globally Connected
Our Pumpmakers platform is a virtual marketplace that connects and supports people all over the world to help themselves by providing quick and easy access to safe, clean drinking water.
Individuals, local companies, NGOs, volunteers and supporters can join our global network and receive free information to implement and manage water supply projects with Pumpmakers Solar Pumps.
- Everyone can become a pumpmaker by simply downloading the installation plans and videos available in the Toolbox.
- Individuals can support each other and pinpoint already existing water wells as well as regions that still lack a steady supply of water, on our World Map and TV Channel as well as in their own Profile.
- Entrepreneurs and companies have the opportunity to use our business concept to start their own Pumpmakers business.
- Pumpmakers businesses, water well construction companies and NGOs can present their work and projects in their own Profile, on our World Map and TV Channel.
Present your community or organization to a much larger global community, find local pumpmakers, point out regions in need of water, build and sell Pumpmakers Solar Pumps via our global network:
Get involved, share your views and exchange experiences to help reduce the worldwide water shortage and poverty.
Join our global social network and use the World Map to connect with fellow pumpmakers, NGOs, organizations, companies, press, supporters or like-minded people all over the world.
Become a Pumpmaker
Simply follow our DIY instructions and use the installation plans and videos to build a solar pump – for yourself and others.
Use our shop to buy the complete solar pump systems and other products you may need.
Start a Business
Is Sustainability more than just a buzzword for you?
You are eager to help people help themselves?
Then our business concept is the right choice for you. It assists you each step of the way to start your own business. It even suggests suitable microfinance opportunities.
Pumpmakers provides all the support you need to build, install and distribute Pumpmakers Solar Pumps.
If you have a specific question, you can contact our support directly or ask the global community. It’s a great source of information.
PM Life Station – Live View
This solar water pumps - the PM Life Station - has been in operation since May 2010 – requiring no maintenance at all. In the past 6 years, it has reliably pumped more than 45,000,000 liters of water.
Update every 15 minutes – press F5 or click the refresh button to get the latest view.